If I reach out via email, when can I expect a response?
When can I expect my Grille Guard order to ship?
Our items are made to order, so please allow a 6-8-week production lead time and 1-5 business day shipping as we carefully craft your order from scratch! As a small business, we do everything in our power to expedite this lead time so that your tractor can be protected sooner!
Which shipping carrier can I expect to be used for my Grille Guard order?
We use UPS to ship Grille Guard orders. When ordering a Grille Guard, please use a physical address in place of a USPS P.O. box, as UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes. Please feel free to reach out as extenuating circumstances are possible! Thank you for your understanding!
When my order ships, when can I expect to receive it?
The following map displays a typical shipping timeline in business days.
How do I install my new grille guard?
2. Slide the chin guard into place while starting the two factory bolts through the rear tabs. The two straps and four 3/8'' bolts are used to affix the front of the chin guard. Simply insert them with a washer through the 4 front bolt holes of the chin guard. The 2 straps will fit over the studs you have inserted into the chin guard.
3. Snug all bolts evenly until the guard is pulled evenly against the lower guard of the tractor.
4. The upper guard is installed next. It is best to have four clamps so that you can affix the upper guard temporarily to verify fitment with the lower guard. The upper guard generally goes behind the chin guard (lower portion), allowing the upper guard to fold forward.
5. You will need a 5/16'' drill bit once you have located and clamped the upper guard where it fits best. Before drilling it is best to verify guard clearance by folding the factory guard forward a few times. Adjusting as necessary until you are happy with the overall fit.
6. Enjoy the look of your new grille guard while more fully protecting your tractor!